22 June 2010

Our Gallery

Last Sunday was our Gallery at the church. It was a culmination of both our photography class as well that of the art class and a chance for us to display our works. I don’t think anyone but Perry displayed any photos taken during the class, but everyone’s photos came out very nicely. I got a little carried away and ended up printing out 13 8x10 photos, 12 of which I mounted on foam board and one I framed, with the intention of gifting it.


Well everyone gushed over my photos as they do and I tried to play humble as I do but as a Words of Affirmation person, I soaked it all up. Everyone one encouraged me to sell them (though no one offered to buy one) but I still have no idea how to go about doing that. I was tossing the idea of setting up a booth at one of the many crustacean related festivals around with Kristy. Who knows, we’ll see.

Because of the recent craziness I’ve been neglecting both of my blogs and I have a back log of photos to share. I’ll work on doing that in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment