15 April 2010

Church Photos

One of the eventual goals of our Photography class is have a pool of "trained" photographers to take pictures of events at church as well as provide "stock" typed photography for various advertisments and such.  Well for a couple of weeks now I've been grabbed at the last minute (literally) to take photos of things we had.  The first week was when we had Darrel Evans (the creator of the song "I'm trading my sorrows", among others).  The service was already started when Anna Joy, the paster's wife, asked me to take photos.  I've started getting in the habit of taking my camera everywhere I go so I went out to the car to get it and tried to get a few good ones.  This was my first experience taking concert-style photos so it was a great learning experience.  Here's some of the good ones:



The next week Anna Joy snagged me as I was coming through the door and asked if I would take some photos of the kids Palm Sunday skit.  There wasn't anything too great with that but I took the opertunity to also take some stock photos.  Here are those:

No comments:

Post a Comment