11 April 2010

Stock Report 11 Apr 10

Ok, long time, no update. My bad. I think the initial surge of excitement surrounding the class, getting new gear, and the prospect of selling online has worn off a little, especially now that I realize this semi-pro photographer thing is going to be some work and I can't just take photos of what ever I find interesting and sell them by the hundreds. But I still love the camera and am still enjoying what I do. I may never become a famous photographer and change my name to Claude, but I'm learning and we'll see what God has for me down the road.
"So how is selling stock photography working out for you?" you may ask. Well here are my current stats at the companies I've submitted to.

123RF.com
Accepted = 0
Pending = 24
Rejected = 0
Sold = 0

Crestock.com
Accepted = 0
Pending = 37
Rejected = 0
Sold = 0
This site is annoying me. It was the first site I submitted to over a month ago and they still haven’t approved/disapproved my photos.

BigStockPhoto.com
Accepted = 15
Pending = 19
Rejected = 28
Sold = 0

Dreamstime.com
Accepted = 9
Pending = 0
Rejected = 26
Sold = 1!
I like the upload form on this site. It's fast and I can do multiple ones at the same time.

So I'm officially published! Don't worry; I won't let my $.35 go to my head.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!!!! That is amazing and I hope you are seriously proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhooHoo!! Everybody's gotta have a first step. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete